Friday, December 31, 2010

Acanthus Clock Pics and Video


This is my version of Rolf Taraldset's Acanthus clock. I started working on it last year and posted some progress pics. In between moving to a new home and other things, I worked on this off and on over the year. This is also the first time I ever attempted to do any kind of lettering. I was nervous doing it as it was the last step and I could have really ruined the whole piece with one slip. I am happy to say that I am pleased with the results. I will try to incorporate lettering in future projects.
Below is a link for a Youtube video showng the stages. (I used some lighter music on this one based on some suggestions) As always thanks for stopping by!
Joe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the clock. Keep up the good work. It will be nice to come across your blog from time-to-time to watch your progress.